All submitted personal data is transmitted with a secure connection and is stored with the single purpose of handling your order on our website. No data is shared with a third party. Your data can be removed upon request.
Which data will be collected and processed by PM Europe ?
· personal and contact details such as name, first name, address, telephone and mobile number,…
· information concerning the publications you wish to order, such as interest area, preferences on our website, information from mails, telephone conversations,…
· complaints and feedback on your experiences with PM Europe.
· data shared by yourself on the website of PM Europe.
· data, which you provide while using our website(s), login details, IP address, search query, moments of connectivity, location,…
Purposes of the data processing
· to enter into a contract with you (ordering products, creating a user account and invoicing and follow-up, by PM Europe).
· the continual improvement, maintenance and further optimization of our publications, website, and commercial strategies of PM Europe.
· personalization of the publications/services ordered by you, user information.
· newsletters and information. For this purpose, PM Europe can compile your preferences and interests into a profile.
· other specific purposes, for which PM Europe will separately ask for your permission.
Sharing personal data
Your personal data are only released in accordance with our privacy statement & policy and if required by law. In rare cases, PM Europe may have to reveal personal data in response to a judicial order or to meet other binding legislation. PM Europe will reasonably try to inform you on this matter in advance , unless legal limitations are applicable.
Only with your permission, our suppliers and other partners can use your personal data for advertising, to send you newsletters and other commercial information. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can contact these third parties and ask for an immediate stop.
Customers can always have access to personal data, correct or delete them, ask for a limitation in processing and sharing of personal data, according to the applicable regulation.
At all times you can revoke the permission to process your personal data and object to the processing of your personal details because of serious and legitimate reasons. You can also raise objections to the use of your personal data for direct marketing, and to drawing up your profile. Therefore, you can contact PM Europe, by using the contact info at the end of the privacy statement, or use the contact form at https://www.pmeurope.online
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authorities : Privacycommission.be (Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Tel. +32 (0)2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0) 274 48 35)
PM Europe takes all reasonable safety measures and uses the most efficient methods to protect your personal data and to prevent misuse, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access or changes of your personal data. Technical as well as organizational measures are taken to ensure adequate security.
Financial details are protected using encryption, which is normally used to secure sensitive financial information.
Keeping private data
PM Europe will no longer than necessary keep your personal data for processing, taking into account the legal obligations relating to personal data and the company’s intention to answer the questions of customers correctly, to improve the quality of the publications and service and to comply to the own legal obligations.
PM Europe will never deliberately collect and process personal data of minors without the permission of parents or guardian, which is needed to purchase the publications of PM Europe and afterwards to exercise the rights regarding the personal data of the minor.
If, however, personal data of a minor is processed in good faith, PM Europe will after having been informed erase this information as soon as possible.
PM Europe bvba